Learning to Write Good Content

Posted by Wealth Research | Sunday, August 02, 2009 | , | 0 comments »


My last article I was talking about how to make money on Hubpages. I joined the hubpages community and spent the past week for so reading articles from numerous writers in the community. There are some truly great writers over there and the forums are incredibly helpful.

I joined the 30 Hubs in 30 days challenge and proceeded to crank out one really good content hub each day. I did not even consider just copying some other article on the net and changing it and posting it as my own work. I know from past experience that quality original content is the key to success, and furthermore if you do your research on a subject and then write about it in your own words it is a valuable learning experience.

Each individual has his or her own experience with all manner of subjects that people would like to read about. You can write great articles on any subject that strikes your fancy. You do not have to write about making money on the internet like I do and most of the hubs I am writing are on subject matter that has nothing to do with making money on the web. I am just writing about things that interest me and that I have had experience with, or subjects that I just want to know more about.

What I have found is that spending time writing original articles called Hubs is a great way to improve your writing skill and increase credibility and visibility. The monetary opportunity definitely exists but I should mention that even if you write great content, not too many people will see it if you don't promote your links. I will be writing a specific article about promoting your website or blog very soon, because after writing great content, promoting it is what is going to take you to the next level.

During the past week I learned so much, just from reading other writers hubs, that I am still absorbing the large amount of information I gathered concerning making money on the web. I am constantly doing research about monetization and jotting down the good ideas and throwing out the bad ones. Really it just solidified my own plan for multiple residual income streams, I can see that I am absolutely on the right track, and now I am moving forward with the rest of my Internet Advertising Machine plan.

Hubpages has very much potential as a source of income, and although it will not be great unless you promote your work, it is definitely worth the time you put into it. Granted my hubs have only been around for a week or less, so I do not even know the full potential of earnings possibilities yet. Some adsense revenue has started to come in so that is a good sign, considering I have put very little effort into backlinks and promotion yet. I will keep you posted on future developments of that income stream and I will continue to work at improving my writing skill and building up an arsenal of context sensitive advertising hubs.

Bookmark my page and tell your friends who are interested in making money on the net, more helpful ideas to come as I lay out my comprehensive plan for building residual income from the internet...

Regards, Wealth Research

0 comments