Making friends on Twitter

Posted by Wealth Research | Tuesday, August 04, 2009 | , | 0 comments »

Today I am going to join Twitter. I am looking for people who share my desire to achieve success on the internet and I know there are some really intelligent people in the Twitter community. My twitter name is @wealthresearch.

If you share my desire to create wealth lets collaborate and make some money.
Follow WealthResearch on Twitter


Feel free to drop me a comment I welcome all ideas and feedback. Please Bookmark my page I am going to be writing down and investigating the best of the ideas people share with me on Twitter.

Right off the bat one of my new Twitter friends clued me into this money making opportunity its totally free. Thanks people!




If you're one of my new friends from twitter, leave a comment on my blog and feel free to post the link you want to promote. I'm super busy sorting out the good ideas people are sending me and throwing out the bad ones.

-WealthResearch

0 comments